Unearth the wanderluster in you and enjoy Barcelona the king-sized way.
Old Harbour – Park Ciutadella – Arch of Triumph – Passeig de Gracia (casa Batllo and casa Mila of Antonio Gaudi) – Sagrada Familia – Olympic Harbour – Barceloneta Beach
Robot City, Carrer de l’almirall Aixada 14, Barcelona.
requirements & restrictions
- Participants must weight over 35 kg and not more than 110 kg
- Riding the Segway or Segway is prohibited for pregnant and drunk individuals
- Experienced tour guide
- Training on Segways before the tour begins
- Free Wi-Fi in the office
- Storage for your personal belongings
- Ponchos/Sweatshirts according to the weather
Gaudi Segway tour
In Robot City we really care about your safety. Thats why before every tour we provide a unique indoor training in our office. The training is free and we will make sure that you feel comfortable and safe on the Segway.
1. Free Training
During the free indoor training our tour guides will get you completely ready for the tour. You will feel comfortable and safe on the Segway and get all the important information about the upcoming tour.
2. Free equipment
We afford all the necessary equipment: helmets, gloves, raincoats.
3. Tour with guide
Enjoy the ride – This where the journey begins and we make it unforgettable, check the reviews!;)